Here are some pictures from my recent trip to Mexico! I have some more pictures coming on the food (I love Taquerias!) as well as the festival de musica that we got to catch, which featured loads of traditional music. If you are interested in still grabbing local culture while you’re traveling, check out the many quaint options very north of Puerta Vallarta in the state of Nayarit, but avoid Sayulita! The gringos are taking it over as well. It was cool to hang with locals who were on vacation enjoying their own neighborhoods in their own ways. No surprise that this included a lot of food and music!
I’ve also included a 10 Items or Less list. If you are interested in learning more about them, go here.
10 Items or Less
- Our many local transportation experts: Roberto, Francisco, Nacho…..Gracias!
- Music pouring from Chacala
- Food, specifically the Tacos in Chacala
- Hacienda Las Animas (check them out if you have to stay in PV)
- Watching the very hot and almost naked guy doing yoga on the beach during sunrise
- Las Cuevas
- Chacala beach
- Pelicans Diving
- Communication with the locals, with good or bad Spanglish!
- The Roosters
- Friends getting Sick
- Not Hiking
Thanks for stopping by!